http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/2011/02/creamy-chicken-taquitos.html
Yum, and in Joshua's words "these are my favorite". Which means a lot from him because lately he has been asking what is in everything. He says "how did you make this?" But he makes sure to ask "is there are vegetables in here?" And luckily for him this dish does not have any. I did use one flour tortilla and then made the rest of the taquitos with corn. Reminder: heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. The first batch of tortillas fell apart after microwaving for 10 seconds. But they still ate good. I actually enjoyed these mess ups the best because the cheese oosed out and left crunching cheese bits. The tortillas were crunchy like a real taquitos and the filling is so delicious.
1 comment:
We just had these Tuesday night. Very yummy indeed! I had some lime chicken in the freezer that I used for the filling....
Post a Comment