Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures Lost


Well, January was an eventful month as I look over my calendar. Eventful, maybe that's not the right word - busy, productive, uneventful.
During the middle of the month I went tubing at Soldier's Hollow up in Midway for the last time as a young single adult. Amanda and I decided that would be my grande finale of going out with a bang. (Who's to say that next year I just won't show up again as a friend of a YSA??? Hey - if Joe & Ellen can do it as a married couple . . .)
The end of the month I went to the Draper Temple Open House with several friends from work (Rick & his wife Dawn and their 3 boys; Woody & Sandy and her son Aidan; and Neal & Anissa). It was a neat experience since the Meeves and I were the only members, even though everyone else knows a lot about the church. I don't have any of those pictures yet, since I was dumb and left my camera at home, forgetting that you could take pictures at the church house where the reception was being held. So I'm waiting to hear back from Dawn & Sandy before I can post those pictures. But it was a very beautiful temple! The colors were/are very dark inside compared to the other temples that I've been in. (Lots of browns and darker hues.)
So that's my January . . . until next time. TTFN.

No comments: