Well, how about a little New Year's resolution from Erin? I am going to put at least one thing on this blog about what I have done that month. Follow me? So, in other words, by January 2010 (UGHGHGHG!!! 2010!!!) there will be at least 12 postings from yours truly. Any one want to top that?
I won't say that this counts as January's posting, since I won't say what I've done so far this month, other than work and work on Joe's pictures, but by the beginning of February I'll have something.
And, since I have my NEW CAMERA!!!! then I can show you my fun in pictures! (I love my new camera!)
So, until next time . . . TTFN
3 comments:
Yay, for a new camera!!!
And yay to hear from you at least 12 times!!
I didn't make a resolution this year..
Sounds like a good plan to me!! At first I thought that the plan was to commmitt all of us to do at least 1 posting a month..that got me a bit worried...So hearing from you would be great!!
I did not make a resolution either, so glad to hear that you are on top of things.
Post a Comment