Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sausage and summer tortellini salad

https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&productId=692389&catalogId=10002&krypto=QJrbAudPd0vzXUGByeatog%3D%3D&ddkey=http:ProductDisplay

I used sweet sausage with this. Joshua loved the dinner. He even ate the asparagus and squash. He loves sausage and tortellini so he was not against eating those.
I made it easy on me and did everything in a cast iron skillet.
I sauteed the onions and asparagus, I did not have peppers so I left those out.
Then I placed that on a plate and seared the sausage on both sides.
I put the onions and asparagus back in around the sausage and placed it in the oven, 450 for 10 minutes. Then I added the squash on top and cooked everything another 5 minutes.
I cooked the tortellini and placed in on the plate along with some pesto I bought from the store.
I put the vegetables on top and the sausage on the side.

No comments: