Saturday, March 7, 2009

February

I would have to say that February was a pretty dull month, although I did see a lot of movies during the month!! Let's see: "He's Just Not That Into You" - don't recommend; "Confessions of a Shopaholic" - definite recommend; "Taken" - definite recommend; "Twilight" - definite DO NOT RECOMMEND (unless you want to be bored); "Mall Cop" - recommend. And then there's the movies on DVD that I've seen this month: "Happy Valley" - informative, but very depressing; "Hancock" - interesting with a twist, but good; "Nights in Rodanth" - depressing and disappointing; "The Secret Life of Bees" - good.

Happy Birthday to me! Although I don't have any pictures to show how I celebrated it. Lunch . . . dinner . . . movies . . . another two dinners . . . and an office surprise! :-) Not to mention a lot of phone calls.

Here is one picture that I did take this month; happy BIRTHday to Tiffany.

2 comments:

cej said...

What was the office surprise? A raise?

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you responded. The office surprise was Jeff decorated my office with balloons and streamers, diet coke, nutter-butter cookies and a little bottle of Martinelli's! Plus a banner and streamers in the doorway - you know how mom would do it when we were little? It was so fun!