
I know that everyone has their own blogs now, and so do we really need this one? I still check it, obviously, but should I re-instate emporer78 and keep my own blog going?
I liked the idea of the Peeples' family one, but no one's been on here since . . . August. It's now November.
Well, I am not one to talk though now, am I? Update on me -- I beat Amanda tonight at H-O-R-S-E on the XBox skateboarding game. YEAH ME!!! I'm so happee!
Here are some pictures of Cascade Springs up in American Fork canyon; Neal , Anissa (on the bridge in the 3rd picture) and I went up there the week before Conference. Of course now the trees have all changed colors.
And for those who were at dinner when the Eddington's surprised us, here's the picture that we discussed from the Regan Library part.
So that's all for now. I have other recent pictures to share, but I'll space them all out.
Love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment