Thursday, August 7, 2008

One More Thought

I also thought that since many of you, most of you, haven't seen my place with Amanda that I'd venture into my room and take pictures. **NOTICE** the single-sized closet with room to spare! And yes, those are all of my clothes, Roberta can vouch for me. (Again apologies for the poor quality. They didn't look so bad on my phone.)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

well, if it isn't my ol friend..PEEPER!!!! I tell you what...when I first saw your comment, I thought "Who the $%&@ is Emporer?"...I really thought you were a stalker and I was gonna have to take some drastic measures!!! But to my suprise, I found the entire family blog! YEAH for me! Your room looks smashingly good, darlin'...almost as good as those prosties we saw in Cali....a ha ha ha!

cej said...

And were are all the nic nac and were are all your shoes. What is happening to you, Erin?

Anonymous said...

The knick-knacks are on the shelf above my bed -- the entire extent of them. And my shoes -- all over the closet floor. There's about a double layer of them through half of the closet and then there's my tiered shelf on the other half (the white thing in the far left of the picture).

Aneesa Bee said...

How in the world did you find my blog? I'm serious, how did you find it? Your closet looks smashing btw. good to be in touch.