I've been thinking and I decided that you should all remove my personal blog from your memory banks. I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one. So emporer78 is going into hibernation.
Let's see, what can update you all on? How about do any of you recognize any of the two beautiful girls in this photo with me? Heidi was in Utah for a family reunion the last week in June and first week in July and so we went maternity clothes and shoe shopping. A shopping spree was what she planned to do with me during our day together because having two little boys and a husband, they are no help with fashion or patience. But then a couple weeks later she told me that we would be maternity clothes shopping. She is due in October. So asked around where we could find inexpensive yet cute clothes, mapped it all out for us, gave Denise a call and ended up at the Gateway for lunch and a little reunion. It was great fun! And Heidi got some very very cute clothes that she looks really cute in and that she really likes. I was glad to help. So in case anyone wants to know where we purchased all her clothes -- Motherhood - we hit two of them, Old Navy for some jeans to cut off to capris or shorts, and Famous Footwear for some red tennis shoes. What a busy day! And I walked away with . . . drumroll please . . . nothing!
2 comments:
Wow, nothing!!!!! Not even a pair of shoes, I am shocked.
Yes. I do have some self control ya know. :-)
Post a Comment