Hope those who came last night had fun....I sure did! Here's the link to the whole recital...MP3s, a PDF of the program...it's glorious. Maybe I'll put some pics up later. We'll see. Enjoy, and share if you want to!
I thought it was great as well. Weston and Amanda liked it too. Amanda and my favorite part was the last song and watching you get your workout!!! You put Richard Simmons to shame.
Too bad he did not have the shorts like Richard Simmons. Then that would have been a good performance. Thanks for putting the link up, Joe. We can pretend like we were there.
3 comments:
We loved it..How fun to be able to listen to it again...Technology, it gotta love it!!
I thought it was great as well. Weston and Amanda liked it too. Amanda and my favorite part was the last song and watching you get your workout!!! You put Richard Simmons to shame.
Too bad he did not have the shorts like Richard Simmons. Then that would have been a good performance. Thanks for putting the link up, Joe. We can pretend like we were there.
Post a Comment