Well, surprise everyone!!! Here I am! Yes, Chris, I could not sleep because I knew that I was a big sinner and hadn't blogged so I decided to repent of my evil ways and post something. This is my picture from my first cross country skiing trip up the "Temple Quarry" trail in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was so peaceful and beautiful: frozen waterfalls, snowcapped mountains, and dog poop. Cindy and I set a date for the 22nd to go to Millcreek (from my understanding that will be a challenge but Cindy says I am ready for it), whether just the two of us go or my clan of friends come along as well.
What else? Well, as of March 1st I am officially, according to Aspen, the Finance Manager for Outback. I am no longer the Billing Coordinator which is what my job description has been since I was hired, and my pay scale I might add, even though from day one I was Rick's Finance Manager. So I've moved up in the world of Outback. Which also means I am salaried so when I left the office Tuesday at 4:20 to get my tires rotated (or more like buy 2 new tires when I was done), I didn't feel a bit of guilt or have to use any PTO to make my 40 hours of work for the week!!! I can get used to this salaried stuff!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations, for the job and for repenting. Welcome!!!! I am surprised the dog poop was not in the picture. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment