I just thought you all would want to know what I did today...I was awaken by our alarm clock named Benjamin at 6:15am. There is no alarm clock needed while you have this guy..I then took my shower and went in at 6:45am and quite gently woke Megan up. She gave the usual response," get out and shut the door when you leave". I then walked down the hall and Heather was already up and dressed ready for school. I then made breakfast which consisted of Lemon Poppyseed muffins and a fruit/yogurt shake. Rachel had gotten herself up sometime during this time. I made two lunches. Out the door we went for school at 7:45. Got home from taking the kids and finished cleaning up the kitchen. Started making whole wheat bread (yum, yum). Read an article in the Ensign on a balanced life...should read more on this!! At 9:30 had a meeting to go over and make changes with Visiting Teaching...Ran out the door at 10:50 to pick Heather up from school. Got home and made lunches for the kids. Put Rachel down for a nap and did some "homefun" with Heather and played some spelling games with her. Browsed the internet finding things to do. Talked with Beth on the phone. Megan and Benjamin got home from school at 3:10 and needed some popcorn. So I made that and helped with homefun, spelling, math, piano practicing. We went to the store and bought some balloons for a friends' birthday. Came home, made dinner, helped Megan with the dishes. Got the kids bathed and ready for bed. Read some bedtime stories. Dusted and vaccuumed the upstairs. And here I am at the computer..wow..I better try and do some other things tomorrow!! I also updated my blog...I know it's a shock!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!
1 comment:
I know I should get a MAC to make this communication thing easier but this will have to do.
Post a Comment